Str 0 / Mag 20 / Vit 5 / Spd 4 / Sp 21Weapon:
Sora specializes in using her magic in very odd and very mundane ways: she uses it with household tasks such as cooking and cleaning, and is very effective at it. Due to her conflict-avoidant personality, her magic is focused on nurturing and defense.Personality:
From a distance, Sora looks like a refined and dignified lady. This, however, is a misleading impression, and one that quickly disappears upon having a conversation with her. While Sora can be mild-mannered and polite, she is very air-headed, which can be quite a headache for most of the people she's met.
However, incompetent as she is in most things (and "bright" is the last thing people would describe her as,) Sora can be competent in the oddest ways. Naturally motherly, she has the tendency to feed and give those around her some feeling of home. Sora hates conflict of any kind and was determined to nurse and mother as many people as she can, and remains firm in this belief. While she can be rather superstitious, she thinks in a very unorthodox manner, which allows her to march on to the beat of her own drum. History:
The only daughter of a family that lived sailing in the outreaches of Melruun, Sora grew up knowing the sea intimately, and knew of what it took as well. As her community wasn't very wealthy nor was it very big, everyone knew each other, and stuck together. Sora loved it, and while most of the adults were busy with their livelihood, she often took care of the other children and did a lot of domestic activities.
This didn't change even as she grew older, but living in the edges of land was dangerous for a land as tumultuous as Melruun. In that time, Sora became a strong mage due to practical applications of her magic, such as redirecting water during monsoon seasons. She was, however, not above using her magic for mundane chores, and can be found doing so more often than using it for damage control.
It was because of her prowess with her magic that someone had jokingly mentioned that she should join one of the factions. After thinking it over and as it seemed like there were opportunities for better income, and most of the people there seemed too stiff, she deemed it prudent that enlist herself with the Quasers (since she couldn't even imagine feeding something as big as a dragon, much less a lot of them.) (She also seems to have overlooked that she just severed herself from her home country.
Creates a defensive bubble of water at a maximum range of 5 feet. This bubble can regenerate itself if there is a water source nearby, but requires Sora to keep her hand on the surface. It can handle a few hits.Skill:
Slams a water-augmented frying pan at a person's head. It has a 60% chance of causing confusion and/or deafness for a couple of minutes. Whether this is due to the blunt force trauma or a water spell, no one knows. Special:
Calls down a drizzle of rain, even indoors. This skill heals any living organism within 100 meters without discrimination. It can heal second-degree burns, knit/regenerate skin, organs and bones to an extent. If, however, the bones are not aligned properly,
your life sucks
it will heal incorrectly. This is only a general sweep, and may do more harm than good, so those who have extensive wounds should still have themselves treated by a professional. The cost of this skill is two days of exhaustion, then three days to regain the ability to cast the skill again. [5 Days Reload period]Extra Information
- She was named "Sora" because of her hair and eyes, which reminded them of the sky, and because her parents weren't very creative or bright either. They did, however, luck out, since Sora was as flighty and airy as the sky, rather than as temperamental like the sea, which, of course, she matches as well.
- Sora is actually a not-so-very closet romantic. Somehow, this means dreaming of living in a shack with a lot of children, even if they're not hers. u_ua
- She secretly admires Erius Knights, because they can FEED ALL OF THOSE DRAGONS and BATHE THEM ALL and do they use industrial cleaners?
- She can theoretically sail an airship. Theoretically. "A ship is a ship even if it's in the air or water!"
- Her long hair often gets away of most everything she does, and tends to get over everything in a mess. She has a lot of hair ties for it, but she keeps forgetting to bring them with her.
- While she's actually good at using the hoverboard